Childline

Sunday

Calling ChildLine Again

Wow! It seems like ages since I posted. Even though it's only been 5 days. I suppose that is almost a week and a week could be classed as a long time depending on what you're talking about. For example, a week would be a long time if that was how long it look you to have a shower. Then again, a week wouldn't be a long time to do homework from every single subject. Sorry, I'm rambling.
   Anyway, I did call ChildLine and I freaked out again! That is really unlike me! I don't understand it. I couldn't say anything the second time. I just had to hang up because I couldn't get any words out. But, I called again last night and, this time, I managed to say something to the girl who answered the call. When I started telling her things, I didn't say everything at first. Just bit by bit. I was too worried my parents might hear me to say anything much. But, finally, I couldn't hld it in anymore and I told her almost everything. I answered her questions and she suggested I speak to one of my teachers. I'm going to try talking to my Music teacher about it but, I'm worried I'll freak out again. I guess I won't know until I try so here's hoping...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave me your Stardust to remember you by"