Childline

Sunday

I was in Hospital

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I was in hospital. It's a bit of a long story so I'll start from the beginning...

On Thursday afternoon, when I got home from school, my mum got really mad with me. She was hitting me and shouting at me and she locked me in the cupboard for 2 hours. This wasn't too much of a shock but, when she let me out I was shaking anyway. She started laying into me again until she'd gotten rid of all her anger. I ran outside for a bit of breathing space when I suddenly felt really dizzy. My mum had hit me really hard across the head and it was really sore. I didn't get further that two streets away when I fell over and knocked myself unconcious. Either that or I passed out, I'm not sure.
   I woke up in hospital later that night and I asked the nurse how I'd gotten there. She told me that someone had found me on the street as they were passing by and had called an ambulance. Thay told me I had concussion and I had to stay in the hospital for a few days. When they asked me what had happened to me, I was completely lost for words. I had absolutely no idea what to say! I mumbled something about not remembering anything but I don't think they bought it.
   Oh well, I'm back now. My parents are as merciless as always. Nothing much else is new.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave me your Stardust to remember you by"