Childline

Saturday

Parents Are In Spain

I'm soooo excited! It's the October week which means my parents are flying off the Spain for 10 days! Isn't it awesome! They're leaving tomorrow morning! I'm going to be completely abuse free for 10 whole days! I've never been so excited in all my life. I said I was going to wait until after Hallowe'en to run away and I stand by that especially because now I get to spend 10 whole days in my house without getting yelled at or laid into by ANYONE!!!!!
   Sorry, I got a little bit carried away but I can't help it. This is definately my favourite time of year. Mo school, no parents and nothing to worry about. I'm not worried about being alone, they leave me every year and I know how to take care of myself. I can cook, clean, chill out. I can do pretty much anything I want! I'm hoping money isn't going to be a problem. It shouldn't be but if it is I can alwsys find something to eat. I mean, I've lived rough before so this is going to be like heaven.
   I've always wondered what it would be like to go to heaven. I don't think I'll ever get there. I've been a very bad child  to my parents to make them hate me so much. I don't actually remember what it was but I must have done something! And I'm always running away so that has to go down on the list of bad things. Does "being born" count as a bad thing; because my dad sometimes yells that he wishes I'd never been born. I don't suppose getting born was my fault so that shouldn't count as a bad thing against me.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave me your Stardust to remember you by"